Mid-Day Shift 11:30am-6pm Monday-Friday
Immediate and Seasonal Shifts (weekends required & 2 after school shifts/week)
Full Or Part-Time
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of an accident or emergency.
· Inform members of current programming and pool schedule.
· Monitor cleanliness of pool and pool deck and perform maintenance when necessary. Alert Aquatics Director of any major issues.
· Check and Record chemical readings at required times.
· Communicates the rules of the facility to patrons fairly and consistently.
· Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
· Completes accident/incident reports as necessary.
· Fulfills other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
· Adheres to all policies and procedures including, but not limited to, timeliness, codes of conduct, dress and timekeeping.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Valid Lifeguard, CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications
· Previous Lifeguard experience preferred.
· Ability to work with children
· Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
· Complimentary club membership
· Medical and dental plans for full-time employees
· Team member discounts for products and services
· Opportunities for advancement based on performance
Qualified candidates should email Bob Hinrichs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WSI Certified Swim Instructors
We are hiring swim instructors! Positions are year-round, part-time, with flexible hours including weekends. You must have a current WSI Certification, be mature and have some experience in a teaching environment or working with children.
Qualified candidates should email Bob Hinrichs at email@example.com