At The Adirondack Club
SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
Looking for a unique personal training experience? You have come to the right place. Our Small Group Personal Training is customized to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Groups range from 2-6 people, and you will have the opportunity to work at your own pace and around any injuries you may have while connecting with a supportive community. Whether you are just starting to work out or have been working out for years, our program will provide you with the personal attention, support, and accountability you need to succeed.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you reach your goals, fill out the form below to set up a free strategy session.
The Top 5 Reasons You Should Try Small Group Personal Training
1. Results: Your trainer and small group personal training will help you stay motivated, and accountable, and help you push yourself to reach your goals.
2. Personal Attention: Training times are limited to 6 people allowing our trainers to give you the personal attention you deserve.
3. No Thinking: You get to just show up and sweat. Let the Trainer do the rest.
4. Cost: The most cost-effective way to get personal trainer supervision.
5. FUN!!! Training by yourself can be boring. Grab a friend, join a training time, and give it your all.
Come Try A Small Group Personal Training Session!
Click the link below
Contact our Fitness Director , Colin McCullough at email@example.com to set up a free semi-private training session.
Training Done Right!