Information & Forms
Please sign and return forms to The Adirondack Club or email to Camp Director, Samantha Miller, at email@example.com.
SUMMER CAMP GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Lunch will be provided every day for full day campers, EXCEPT FOR FIELD TRIP DAYS.
If your child does not see something on the published menu to their liking, please feel free to pack a nut free lunch. Half-Day Campers will not have lunch while at camp. Lunch menus will be e-mailed each Thursday prior to your child’s camp week along with any important information for the upcoming week. If you do not receive an e-mail by Thursday afternoon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pack a bag daily with the following:
-Full water bottle (water will be available all day to refill)
- Two Snacks
-Sunscreen (MUST BE LABELED) Please apply before camp, we will re-apply as needed.
-Bug Spray (OPTIONAL, MUST BE LABELED)
*5-6 yr. old Adventure Campers BLUE GROUP
*7-8 yr. old Adventure Campers ORANGE GROUP
*9-10 yr. old Adventure Campers YELLOW GROUP
*11-14 yr. old Adventure Campers RED GROUP
**Tennis and Arts Campers do not have designated colors but MUST wear their camp issued T-shirt on field trip days.**
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact:
Samantha Miller (508) 541-1400 ext. 202 email@example.com
2. Please label ALL belongings
3. We are a NUT FREE camp
4. If someone other than a parent or guardian is picking up your child, a note or email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If your child uses an inhaler or epipen, or requires medication while at camp, please label and enclose the item(s) and any directions (IHP with doctor’s specific instructions) we may need along with the original prescription on the container and a signed medical release form.
6. Your child is considered registered once the registration forms and payment have been received.
7. To receive the discounted rate, FULL payment must be received by 04/01/20. If you are not taking advantage of the discounted rate, camp must be paid in full by 5/01/20.
8. We allow one change per child’s schedule. A fee of $10 will be charged for any additional changes.
9. 100% of tuition can be refunded (less the $25 registration fee) until 05/01/20. No refunds will be given after 05/01/20 unless a doctor’s note is provided.
10. If your child needs to be picked up early on any given day, it must be by 2:30 PM. Please inform the counselor or the Director of the early pick up.
11. Please do not arrive early to pick up your camper in anticipation of being first in line as campers are arriving from their activities and are not ready to depart until 3:45 PM. Camp staff is trained to get your camper to you as safely and quickly as possible.
12. Designated camp colors MUST BE WORN ALL WEEK FOR OUR ADVENTURE CAMPERS and camp issued T-shirts MUST BE WORN ON FIELD TRIP DAYS ALL CAMPERS.Half-day campers do not attend field trips.
Absent Line: email@example.com
Drop Off: Starts promptly at 8:45 AM
Pick Up: 12:00 PM (Half Day Campers)
Starts promptly at 3:45 PM (Full Day Campers)
Pre-Camp: 7:15 AM - 8:45 AM Cost: $10.00
Post Camp: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Cost: $12.00 Flat Rate
Fee: $7 per hour per child
** IF YOU INTEND TO USE PRE AND/OR POST CAMP CARE YOU MUST SIGN UP ONLINE AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION PLEASE CONTACT THE DIRECTOR AT SMILLER@ADIRONDACKCLUB.COM**